Friday, July 1, 2011

a million ways to say

i'm sorry
i love you
thank you


you know, there's a million ways to say those simple phrases. You can say "I know I'm not perfect" or "you're one in a million" but really, what happened to the simple phrases? Since when does "I love you" or "I'm sorry" require insignificant fluff.  Can't the words stand on their own? 

Tell me, when did simplicity become outdated?

cause I MISS IT.

People get too caught trying to say something in one hundred words that would have just as much meaning in five.

So world, I think we need to say less, and mean more because it only takes a fraction of a second to have your world turned upside down.

Be the one to say "I'm sorry" first or "I love you" and mean it.
Don't spend time waiting for some one else to take responsibility because too many people already do that.
Its easier to be the spectator than the player, but if you never play you never win.

Say the simple words just for the sake of saying them
Don't complicate them, leave them as they are in their simplicity. Words are beautiful as they come.
Language doesn't need to be complicated.

Simplicity is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment