Monday, May 23, 2011

my wonderings

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be an ant. Can you imagine crawling around in a garden and then watching a human pluck a weed out of the ground? It would be the equivalent of a giant pulling up a redwood for us humans.

All the time I pull "what if your name was _____ " statements, because I wonder what if your name really was something completely absurd. Just ask lindsey, she knows the inner working of these ponderings.

Sometimes I wonder what I look like when i'm sleeping, and then people show me pictures. After that, I wish I still wondered :P

Somtimes I wonder why our arms tan, our legs, our shoulders, our backs, but never our palms. I mean think about it, they're always the same color. Isn't that weird? I think its weird.

Sitting here typing this post... I wonder why there are 2 shift buttons, because I only use the one on the left hand side of the keyboard. Poor little neglected right side shift key :(

Coming home from Salt Lake today, I wondered why it's called "rush hour" when no one was really moving all too quickly...

Sometimes, I just wonder about things. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment