Sunday, October 30, 2011

Table of Contents

people write autobiographies all the time. 


Table of Contents

The Birth ........................................ pg .5
(obviously the birth can't take more than a page cause I sure don't remember it)
 I kind of almost died .............................. pg 1
Thou shalt not steal in kindergarten ........................ pg 10
And I was in third grade! .......................................... pg 16
My friend's brother shot his-self and hammy died ................ pg 20
I promised not to make friends in AF ........................ pg 24
I broke that promise .................................... pg 25
my friends and I, we think we're wolves....................... pg 30
nickels mean more than 5 cents ........................ pg 37
6th grade gradumacation ....................... pg 39
life gets awkward ........................................... pg 40
life continues to be awkward .................... pg 59
So many notfunerals ............................... pg 63
The First Kiss pg ................................................. pg 65
My tenth circle .......................................... pg 70
helping Kari find Kari ........................................... pg 73
Girls camps come to an end ...................................... pg 76
Wix changes my life ..................................... pg 78
The high school years ............................................... pg 90
Atwood and Madame and Hanks.......................................... pg 95
The Junior year rock ............................................ pg 98
Sterling scholar makes me a better person ................... pg 100 
I choose you BYU .................................................. pg 105
bye bye beautiful .......................................... pg 107
A confirmation ..................................... pg 109
Moving out and moving on ..................................... pg 120
Life gets great and stays that way....................................... present day

go read a great book and have a wonderful day 




No comments:

Post a Comment