Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Concert..

Yesterday I went to this concert.

I was supposed to see Switchfoot, Anberlin, Neon Trees, and Panic at the Disco.

I only saw switchfoot and no it wasn't because I wasn't wearing my glasses.
There's these things called tall people and I just don't understand why God created them. They're so very hard to see over.

They make my life difficult.

except for when I need to get something down from up high... okay so tall people are beneficial occasionally. Just not at concerts.

The tall people weren't the only reason I didn't get to see anything though. There's this disease called Malaria which apparently plagues random rock stars who haven't been in Africa the past couple days.
Just in case you were wondering.
This disease happened to claim Brendon Urie as its victim.
I don't even like Panic that much, but after enduring so many sweaty people touching me for so long, I expected this man to sing for my entertainment. (yes, I know he's no Adam Lambert. He wouldn't cancel a concert over Malaria)

but... he didn't. So I endured gross, smelly, personal bubble violating, butt touching people for almost 2 hours to see 1 band for 40 min.

all in all.. quite a failure concert.

not to mention the idiot guy who wouldn't quite elbowing me and freaked out at me. 
seriously, just because you're at a concert doesn't meant you have to forget human decency.
People are people it doesn't matter how small!

and just because its a concert doesn't mean you can take advantage of them!!!

GRRRRRRRR

at least I got to see skyler after the concert. He, Lindsey, and I watched Limitless which was pretty good. His mom made us steak and corn on the cob. His dad did the popcorn.

I only hope Red Jumpsuit will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment