Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just tell me everything

BYU here I come!

Got a letter today from my new bishop.
whoop?
Just the usual stuff.  Fill out your name. Interests. Skills. Spiritual magnitude. Basically, tell them why you're a student of a "different caliber."

well, guess what. I HATE HATE HATE "all about me"
I don't want to tell a stranger that I'm a freaky lint collector (which i'm not by the way, but who says they'd know that) or that I'm scared of stairs with spaces inbetween the steps.

Sure, I could write up that I'm SuperWOman, bulletproof but with severe allergic reactions to green rocks.  Yeah, I could reveal my deepest weaknesses or brag, but who does that? just those attention seekers or CONCEITED people I suppose.





pfffft.






I'll just end up writing lame stuff most likely.

Actually, I probably won't end up writing anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment