Saturday, August 20, 2011

the things in my phone

Modest. Its when you're not not wearing many clothes.

Marais

Latin Quater

Shame Shame Shame

JKR

Holy Family..

every knee shall bow

You'll never leave now and forever

focal point

we're all dying, some just quicker than others.

the buck

the realist has no grip on reality

all you gotta do is turn around

let the healing begin

this is the stuff you use

spice rack & rice cooker

swarthy is a cool word

so is debauchery

dedicatethedream.com

I will follow you

there's a raging sea somewhere

I can't decide if I'll let you save me

you turn me over and over, make my heart beat faster

inkblotresearch.com

there's a reason to risk it

the living dead

girl in the devil's wing

the house that built me

If I die young

Cancer treatment centers of America

basshunter

as she's walking away

arts.utah.gov

gallerystroll.org

john tucker must die

she's the man

you don't know about mystery

peter bjorn and john


and those are the random notes taken via text in my cell phone. They mean things to me, how about you? can you identify each one and the context it comes from?



No comments:

Post a Comment