Wednesday, August 10, 2011

one box at a time

In my artwork there are various symbols from time to time. You know squares, arrows, circles, and blobs etc. It never ceases to amaze me how everytime there is a "heart" somewhere in one of my pieces a guy looks at the artwork and says "hey look a heart."

wow buddy, thanks for proving you passed the kindergarten shapes test.

 Why can't men (don't mind the sexist stereotypes its my blog I can say what I want to) look at artwork and discover the meaning behind the painting? Anyone can look at Dali's works and go "hey look a melting clock" but who really puts in the effort of finding out all his ideologies behind time and its ultimate control on the universe.
(now before I get off on a Dali rant lets get back to my point here...)

The point is, more men need to look at art and discover the hidden mysteries. They need to discover the mysteries in every aspect of their lives, honestly. 
Men have only ever been able to open one box at a time, and I guess that's why women rule the world eh?



P.S.  ... all of my favorite artists are men.

No comments:

Post a Comment