Friday, September 2, 2011

oh the cute men

Wanna know the epidomy of a perfect day?

Waking up at 7:45 (which is sleeping in as compared to the rest of the week)
and going for a 30 min jog. Exercise always makes you feel awesome.
Brownie points for reducing the amount of fat people in this country.

Then, after 30 min jog, feeling accomplished by taking out the trash for the first time in my life. Making breakfast on top of that. (if you consider delicious yogurt and granola making yourself breakfast. I do. It's advanced for me)

Heading off to school after getting ready for the day.
Having a parking spot open up just for me at the most difficult time of day to find one.
Being in a small class where I know half the people, feel comfortable stating my opinion, defend the genius of Lady Gaga against 20 other studets, and have a T.A. that is super cute.

After American Heritage going to Western Humanities and discussing the Illiad.
I seemed to be the only one giving answers to the T.A.'s questions, which gave me a smarty pants boost.

Score.

but the BIGGEST score is what comes next.

A boy.

Ya, you know how I've been freaking out about meeting people in college and making friends?
okay maybe you don't, but I have been.
any who, that's not important.
What IS important is that this boy is cute and that we exchanged numbers.
Granted it was for a study group containing one other person
and I'm having a great hair day (my hair smells delicious from this coconutty spray stuff)
and I was overly outgoing today
but these things pushed aside,
he still asked me for my number.

score #2
I now have a prospective man friend at college?

side note: Is it good if a guy tells you you're an intellectual stud? hmm
food for thought I suppose.

Now i'm off to my favorite class, sociology, where the professor is also cute.

So many cute men!
I guess this means the recipe for a really good day is
a pinch of exercise
a dash of great hair
a slice of delicious pizza
and a generous sprinkling of good looking men.

yep. that is the epitome of a great day :D



Oh! and just incase you didn't know, this is also the first day I've seen cute men at BYU.
I was in denial that they existed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment