Wednesday, September 28, 2011

oh the college life

Guess what, I haven't posted in 4EVER...

are you surprised???  Good, I didn't expect you to be.


So here's how it goes


Book of Mormon test. Piece. Of. Cake.
French test. Will. Be. The. Death. Of. Me.
Sociology test. ummmm.... you may or may not kill me.

American Heritage test. I'll tackle you next week.

Red dress, you're getting tackled this friday :D

Monday was a great day. 3 different people drove my car (2 of which were boys) so guess what?!?!?! I'm making man friends!!
my home teachers also apparently exist. they brought me cookies! which were surprisingly good. (who knew men could make cookies? I sure didn't)

despite the male friends.... no dates yet :( come on BYU, I thought this was supposed to be a marriage palooza.
where are the men these days? sheesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment